Monday, March 23, 2009

Objective Observer of Self


It is harder then I thought…
I have been trying to conceptually define and more importantly project the style of my future space and realized that web and its virtual reality do not always agree with my touch it / feel it mentality…

The problem is aggravated by preconceived notions one has about her (his) art.

I know exactly what every piece is …and therefore I can never be an objective witness to my own Art’s virtual reflection, let alone the judge.
So I’ve been screaming for help. I needed someone who is not contaminated by reality as it is known to me, to be able to verify the virtual fairytale I’ve been trying to create.
And the best input has been forthcoming from people I know least.
Not surprising … My friends are all cross contaminated to various degree.

No comments: