Monday, March 30, 2009

New look for a two week old website




This weekend I’ve finally had the breakthrough that was long overdue.
In fact by the time it had finally arrived the despair had already settled in and was reviewing the daily specials. I had the hunch it was about to order something I had no desire to relinquish.

Yet the miracle had occurred.

It came swiftly, almost without a worming, but it came.

As I was reviewing all the wrongs of presenting Big Jewelry “as it is” without overloading the presentation to underscore the inherently dramatic impact of partial views, or make it too benign by squeezing the complete artwork within the confines of the tiny frame on the page, the two lines of thought had converged at a point which until then was invisible.

Who said that I cannot have the two concepts coexist simultaneously in one space?
Well they definitely can….

After the weekend of photo shooting – the new look was finally born…

Now it has to survive.

No comments: