Thursday, March 12, 2009

My search for the Big and Brave Artwork...




I have been searching through the web for the past two days trying to figure out which types of Jewelry are selling and which designs are in demand.
As I see it the small silver designs are doing just fine, especially if they are modest in appearance.
The bigger creations on the other hand are definitely looked at, but they do not sell as well.
What force is behind this phenomenon? Was it like that all along?
Well, I will be publishing my conclusions shortly…
Stay tuned to Nenni’s Art and Jewelry Project discussion - and I will share it with you if I'll find the answer.

2 comments:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

I have most of my ideas
when I go to bed
pure and simple
sometimes
is right there
in our mind
we just need a good nap

:)

cheers

good luck with your project


Carlos

Anonymous said...

That is an old truth... I heard it from my GM